Explore Our 2020 Parade of Homes Build
It’s that time of year again – we get to share our 2020 Parade of Homes build with you! We’ve put together a 3D Tour for you to walk through and a project gallery for you to explore below. We hope you enjoy this beautiful home as much as we do.
For this project, we chose The Livingston II Floor Plan; adding modern farmhouse flairs to elevate the interior design. Some of the notable details of this build include:
- An open floor plan with a split bedroom design
- A flex room off the foyer that can be used as a home office, library, or den
- Living room featuring wood flooring, a coffered ceiling, efficient lighting, stone gas fireplace, and large windows
- Kitchen with a large waterfall quartz island, tiled backsplash, custom wood oven hood, modern cabinetry, stainless steel appliances, and a spacious walk-in pantry with a barn sliding door
- A sunny dining room with a great view of the backyard
- Master bedroom featuring a tray ceiling, luxury shower, double bowl vanity, and walk-in closet
- Additional rooms include a half bath off the kitchen, two bedrooms with a full bath to share in between, and a large basement
At Joseph Scott Homes, we take modern floor plans and customize them to fit the unique preferences of our clients. If you’re building a new home in the Racine County area, we’d love to be your partner on such an exciting journey. Call us today to get started!